Season 2 of The Mandalorian took the Star Wars series to greater heights where ratings and popularity are concerned. With Season 3 confirmed but slightly on the back burner, viewers are hungry for more Mando. Pedro Pascal, the actor in the Mandalorian helmet, has become more of household name despite the fact that, besides a few key scenes, he is unrecognizable though most of the show. This is due to Pascal being completely covered by armor, as is the Mandalorian way. This key element of his Mandalorian role, while it definitely makes for a cool way to tell a story, can make it a little awkward for fans who are used to the full suit of armor meeting the actor in real life.
About The Author
November 14, 2020
Signup for our Newsletter
- A Discovery of Witches Season 2 Episode 3 Review: Elemental Threads
- Why The Falcon And The Winter Soldier’s Anthony Mackie Was Hesitant To Work On The Disney+ Show
- Legacies Season 3 Episode 2 Preview: The Desperate Mission to Save Rafael!
- FBI’s Big Relationships Will ‘Evolve’ In 2021, But Where Do Maggie’s Loyalties Lie?
- At Home with Amy Sedaris: Cancelled by truTV, No Season Four