Since its debut in the fall of 2019, Disney+’s The Mandalorian has become one of the most popular things since sliced bread. The show makes for a worthy addition to the Star Wars canon, and it has also served a series that allows for its actors to shine. Gina Carano, who plays former rebel shock trooper Cara Dune, has emerged as one of the show’s breakout stars and, as a result, her social media following has grown since the series premiered. Her virtual presence has, however, proven to be somewhat polarizing at times and, now, Carano has shared her thoughts on the matter.
About The Author
December 21, 2020
Signup for our Newsletter
- Legacies Season 3 Episode 2 Preview: The Desperate Mission to Save Rafael!
- FBI’s Big Relationships Will ‘Evolve’ In 2021, But Where Do Maggie’s Loyalties Lie?
- At Home with Amy Sedaris: Cancelled by truTV, No Season Four
- Servant Season 2 Episode 2 Review: Spaceman
- Barbara Gordon: What To Know About Her Before Titans Season 3